Monday 21 June 2010

Monologue

This is the monologue i have to perform in 6and a bit hours

dear god
Please protect me from evil please deliever me from peril please give me the courage and the strength to face this god forsaken day

I'm sorry i didnt mean god forsaken i meant. . . i dont know what i meant

Dear god
please forgive me for all the evil and weak things i have done in my life, please forgive me for all the people whom i have hurt and grant them the strength and the wisdom and the clarity to forgive me to. and for those who would hurt me lord. . .please just. .. use your instincts presuming you have instincts which might seem . .. um/. . . more animal which i dunno whether that's and insult animal or suggesting that animal is insulting is a greater crime sin. seeing as all animal are, of course, beautiful. just as all nature is, and in fact, at times more beautiful than many humans, well. . . depending on the type of species of animal or plant. . .or the specific hair cut any given human might be supporting at that particular point. .. .
im sorry
strike this prayer!
can anyone actually delete a prayer?

dear lord!
please give me the courage and strength on this day in this world this world which is a frightening place
no offence

Just let me know if there's anything i should do. . . . or you know, don't let me know. . .. i'll just um . .. . have faith. . . i'll jus figure something else out

I'm just saying when things dont go so well on any given day, or week (indicating him) or 7 year period (indicating herself) im just saying

anywya thanks for you time, i know its infinate but thanks anyway

with love from your number one fan
pocshy

No comments: